Boost Profits With Emerging Technologies and Green Energy Initiatives
Success is what happens when preparation meets opportunity. This inspirational phrase echoes throughout sports and entertainment venues. But the formula for success can be elusive, triggering questions that keep venue managers up at night. Does our venue have the right security plan? How can we increase the life of our facility? Do we have a viable green energy strategy? How can we better compete for the increasingly thinning discretionary income of our community?
By attending IQPC's Sports and Entertainment Venues Conference in St. Louis on April 29 - May 1, 2013, you will find out how industry leaders are increasing profit margins, retrofitting venues, and setting new standards in green energy, marketing, technology, and security.
The information you learn will not only give you some much needed sleep, but will also ensure your venue’s success by preparing you for new opportunities.
Don't be left behind while competing venues rack up points on the financial scoreboard. Register now!!!
Conference Topics Include:
- How well do you know your community and the types of entertainment it wants?
- Are you negotiating with promoters effectively so you can serve the market and still profit?
- Is your Wi-Fi technology keeping pace with your customer’s needs for constant Internet access?
- How effective is your emergency management plan?
- Are you planning for the future in terms of retrofitting? What are the pitfalls
- Are there voids in your sponsorship roster?
- Is your security technology updated and cost-effective?
- What is your green energy policy? Are you enhancing it?